Zinc Oxide 21%
SHIELD features tinted, micronized 21% zinc oxide for true physical UVA/UVB sun protection that blends to the skin’s natural tones. This breakthrough formulation utilizes large molecule, non-nanno technology to prevent zinc oxide from penetrating the skin, a true physical sun block. Ideal for post-procedure where skin the skin’s natural barrier may be compromised. Combined with the protective antioxidant of Vitamin E.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 21% zinc oxide for true physical sun protection; no chemical sunscreens
- Micronized zinc oxide to blend with skin’s natural tone
- Tocopherol linoleate, a highly stable, soluble form of Vitamin E, allows for greater antioxidant protection and penetration
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Apply liberally to cleansed skin. Recommended for use with FORTIFY.
WHEN TO USE:
Daily, in the morning. Apply after all other Skinfuse products are applied. Reapply as needed if skin is exposed to sun for long periods of time
For all skin types.
Kit size (not sold separately) 1fl oz / 30ml tube
Retail 2fl oz / 60ml airless tube
21% micronized zinc oxide
• Silicone free • Sodium lauryl sulphate free
• Dimethicone free • Propylene glycol free
• Artificial color free • Chemical sunscreen free
• Artificial fragrance free • Paraben free
Active Ingredients Purpose
Zinc Oxide 21 % , SPF 30……………………………….Sunscreen
Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Isostearate, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocoglycerides, p-Anisic acid, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopherol Linoleate / Oleate, Lysolecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Diethyhexanoate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Iron Oxides, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Helps protect against sunburn.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask doctor if rash and irritation develops and lasts.
Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
- Evenly apply to skin before exposure to sun and as needed.
- Children under 6 months, ask doctor.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.